All funds raised stay right here in our community.
Assistance is provided in a variety of unique, practical and and meaningful ways geared specifically for each client.
- Grocery and gas vouchers
- Housecleaning assistance
- Medical equipment
- Car repairs
- Monetary gifts and special requests
- Celebrate Life also supports individual cancer benefits throughout the year.
Funds are distributed via:
- Bonner General Health's Infusions and Procedures Clinic
- Bonner General Health's Home Health & Hospice
- Bonner General Health Wound Care Center
- Sandpoint Women's Health
- Kootenai Cancer Clinic at Bonner General Health
- Local individual cancer benefits
- Local individual assistance
Simple Gestures. No Strings. Celebrate Life’s simple purpose is to offer assistance in unique and meaningful ways to enhance the lives of our family, friends, and neighbors affected by cancer in Sandpoint and its surrounding communities.
In 15 years, over $300,000 has been raised with 100% given directly back to our community. Currently we assist hundreds of individuals and families each year yet the need for Celebrate Life’s services continues to grow faster every year.
ONLY ONE FUNDRAISER EACH YEAR
Celebrate Life holds one fundraiser a year. Starting in 2004, the Celebrate Life Fun Run/Walk is a run, walk, or ride across Sandpoint’s scenic Long Bridge. It is truly a gathering of family, friends, and neighbors doing just that - CELEBRATING LIFE! The first walk raised about $12,000. Currently the walk raises around $30,000 each year. Sadly that amount doesn’t keep up with the needs of our community.
Donations are welcome year round! Visit our Become a Donor page.